1. Is your storage safe and is there security?
Yes, the storage is situated in Bakenshoogte Park which has full-time security patrolling the area.
2. What are your entrance hours?
Access hours are daily from 08:00 - 18:00.
After hours special arrangements can be made with the security personnel to access the storage units.
3. How does access work?
Each tenant will receive his own remote. We are currently busy installing a cellphone activated security system whereby each tenant will gain access via his/her cellphone.
4. Does Bakenshoogte storage insurance include insurance on my stored goods?
Each tenant is responsible to inform their insurer that they require additional cover for their stored goods. Bakenshoogte is not responsible for damage to any goods.
5. Can I get my deposit back during the last rental month?
Yes it can be arranged after notice has been given that the storage will be vacated.
6. Are there people that can help me carry and load my goods?
7. Are there any contracts I need to sign?
A rental agreement needs to be signed by the tenant before access is given to the unit.
We need a written notice at least 14 days notice before the end of the month if you decide to take out a rental contract for one of our storage units.
8. What is the minimum and maximum time I can rent a unit?
Our minimum rental period is one (1) month. One of the advantages of renting one of our units is that you are not required to sign a long-term rental contract.
There is no limit on how long you are allowed to rent.
9. What is the notice period if I decide to cancel my contract?
We require written notice 14 days before the end of the month if you decide to terminate your contract.